v2.02 - Demo
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when selecting a save file.
- Fixed a bug where the game would not save when entering certain rooms, causing the player to load into a previous room in a strange position. This could also cause the player to respawn on the overworld out of bounds.
- Fixed a bug where if the doppelganger pushed a block on top of the player, the player would become stuck. Now the player is correctly killed by the block.
- Fixed a bug where the player would not be aligned to the grid if undo was used after the doppelganger activated a chime.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to become stuck briefly after activating a chime.
- Added clouds or shadows covering some areas that are not accessible in the demo to avoid confusion.
- The music puzzle now works with undo.
- Created a new UI for music puzzles that communicates the puzzle more visually. This will allow the player to solve the puzzle even with the sound off or a hearing disability.
- Added a visual cue for secret stairs.
Akurra 2.02 Demo.zip 91 MB
92 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.